An assessment of your fire risk should be completed by all organisations on an annual basis or when any changes to the structure or population of a building changes. This assessment is an element of compliance to the Occupational Health and Safety Act , OHSA, where by the employer is consistently made aware of all hazards within the work place.
Another requirement for FRA is when planning any changes to a building structure, population or process being installed that may affect the spread of heat, smoke or flame within a building.
A detailed fire risk assessment will address specific and or general concerns relating to fire risks in the day -to-day operations within the organisation. This will apply to process, manufacturing, policies and management policies pertaining to the identified risks.
- A copy of the last fire risk assessment conducted within the organisation ( On day of assessment)
- Copy of approved fire protection plans ( On day of assessment)
- Permission for photography
- Notification by client in writing pertaining to any PPE requirements ( Prior to assessment)
- Access to areas pertaining to fire risk assessment.
A post assessment report detailing findings and recommended corrective actions will be presented to the client. Post assessment support to assist the organisation to enhance fire safety.
TO GET A QUOTE – click here for a quote pertaining to all our services.