Fire prevention and management is the ongoing process of maintaining the fire protection and prevention systems within the organisation in order to identify,reduce or mitigate the impact a fire may have. This consulting service is tailored to the organisations specific needs. This includes;
- Drafting and implementation of an organisation of safety and accountability within the organisation which includes the appointment of fire marshals and a responsible person.
- Drafting and implementing a platform to support the ongoing identification, assessment and mitigation of fire risks.
- Implementing a fire defence strategy for fire incidents within the premises.
- Drafting safety manuals and procedures to support the safety management process and response.
- Advice on specific concerns pertaining to the organisations risk profile.
- Current emergency procedure documentation
- Current organisation of safety documentation
- Certification / training records of emergency marshals
TO GET A QUOTE – click here for a quote pertaining to all our services.