Fire Compliance in terms of the National Building Regulations, NBR’s, must include demonstrable adherence to the prescribed regulations located in South African National Standard 10400-T , The application of the national building regulations Part T - Fire protection. This assessment involves identification of applicable legislation in respect to the buildings risk profile and then assessing compliance in terms of but not limited to;
- The approved building plans and deviations or alterations that could adversely affect compliance to the National Building Regulations.
- Review of local authority fire safety By-Laws
- Collation of all required certification and documentation concerning fire protection systems on the premises.
- A review of fire safety requirements in terms of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, OHSA and relevant regulations.
- Access and copies to all required fire system certification
- Access to latest approved fire plan for the premises .
- Permission for photography
- Notification by client in writing pertaining to any PPE requirements ( Prior to assessment)
- Access to all areas
All elements noted within the Fire Compliance Assessment report are supported with reference to the relevant standards and Acts and include a corrective action plan to achieve legal compliance
TO GET A QUOTE – click here for a quote pertaining to all our services.